Create a Notes App using javascript/JQuery with Live Demo

Create a Notes App using javascript/JQuery with Live Demo 

Notes Updated


You can make a note and save it for the future because we have lots of things which we can not remember so we can write notes and save them.

Some Features - 

 1 -  Add Title
 2 -  Add Notes
 3 - Mark Important Notes
 4 - Filter Notes By date
 5 - Search Notes
 6 - Delete Notes

*Note If you want to get the code So Please let me know in the comment section.

Yeah! You have learned ЁЯШК

I hope you understood and like this article. if you like it so, please give feedback in the comment section.
If any mistakes I made here, so please let me know and improve me.
If you have any query, feel free to ask me  ЁЯШК

Recommended Post



Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section.

Previous Post Next Post